Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
Free Worldwide Shipping!
This beautiful bracelet is handcrafted with Tibetan yak horn, which is believed to protect us from evil and bring us good luck. It’s in the Tibetan tradition to make Yak Horn jewelry from naturally passed-away yaks instead of killing one. This way, there are no negative vibrations surrounding the healing elements.
Yak horn is a precious material. Only the sharp end of a yak horn can be used to make beads, as it is the only solid part of a whole yak horn.
We do not use any chemical dyes. The color and texture of our yak horn beads are authentic to nature and vary from one bead to another.
The major bead is made of 999 silver.
We have three bead sizes available for the bracelet.
All our Tibetan jewelry is consecrated by Tibetan monks before its roll-out.
- Product Type: Handmade Bracelet
- Material: Yak Horn, 999 Silver
- Variant: Available in 2 Styles
- Small Size: 15-17 cm (Bead Size: 8 mm)
- Medium Size: 18-19 cm (Bead Size: 10 mm)
- Large Size: 18-19 cm (Bead Size: 12 mm)
* Product color may slightly vary due to yak horn's properties.
Estimated Shipping Time
United States: 10-15 business days
CA, UK, AU, NZ: 10-15 business days
Asia: 10-15 business days
Europe: 10-20 business days
Rest of World: 15-30 business days
Customers who viewed this item also viewed